Payment Methods & Policies
We accept payments in the form of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and cash. Checks may be accepted with PRIOR authorization. Credit/Debit card payments are processed by Square and NONE of your information is directed or kept on our systems. You DO NOT have a guaranteed position in a class or Private lesson until payment is received.
Payment Information and Security
We protect your financial information with the tightest security to ensure it remains private and secure. We employ 128 bit SSL security encryption during the order and checkout process to protect your information. That same level of security is used on network resources.
This overview describes how WhiteHaven Canine collects and uses your personal information when you use our website. The information we collect pertains to details required for us to contact you regarding training classes/lessons, payment processing, customer support, and marketing communications. We do not collect/keep your payment information on our systems. We do not sell our customer list to anyone. We value your trust and privacy, and therefore you will not receive abusive or spam junk mail, or phone calls from us or other sources.
Data we collect:
- Contact information such as name, email, phone number, and address.
How we use collected data:
- Data collected on WhiteHaven Canine systems is used to optimize our service and provide you with the best user experience possible. Specific uses include, but are not limited to, using collected information to contact you regarding class status, payment requests, and any other situations where we deem communication is appropriate or required by our customer service team.
- Data collected on WhiteHaven Canine may be used for marketing By Us Alone. This entails making customers aware of new products, services, or promotions and events via email, phone, or social media and search platforms.
- Personal information is not sold or shared for 3rd party affiliation or profitability and is strictly used to serve as informational guidance to provide relevant content that our current or prospective customers may find interesting.
Opt Out and Use Agreement:
- If you choose to opt out from receiving marketing or newsletter communications, you may do so by contacting us by phone or email.
1208 Waverly St.
Waco, Texas 76706-4286
This policy is effective as of October 1, 2021. Future updates to this policy will be indicated on our website within our policy and use agreement information.
Welcome to WhiteHaven Canine!
WhiteHaven Canine founder, Alan White, named an American-Made Hero for 2022 by the Evan Williams American-Made Heroes Foundation.