Payment Methods & Policies
We accept payments in the form of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, cash and checks. Credit/Debit card payments are processed by: Square, 1455 Market St, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94103 and NONE of your information is directed or kept on our systems. We are on a first come; first served structure and You DO NOT have a guaranteed position in a class or Private Lesson program until payment is received. This payment is non-refundable.
Payment Information and Security
We protect your financial information with the tightest security to ensure it remains private and secure. We employ 128-bit SSL security encryption during the order and checkout process to protect your information. That same level of security is used on network resources.
This overview describes how WhiteHaven Canine collects and uses your personal information when you use our website. The information we collect pertains to details required for us to contact you regarding training classes/lessons, payment processing, customer support, and marketing communications. We do not collect/keep your payment information on our systems. We do not sell our customer list to anyone. We value your trust and privacy, and therefore you will not receive abusive or spam junk mail, or phone calls from us or other sources.
Data we collect:
- Contact information such as name, email, phone number, and address. We also maintain records regarding your dog; i.e. name, date of birth, vaccines, and training courses with us.
How we use collected data:
- Data collected on WhiteHaven Canine systems is used to optimize our service and provide you with the best user experience possible. Specific uses include, but are not limited to, using collected information to contact you regarding class status, payment requests, and any other situations where we deem communication is appropriate or required by our customer service team.
- Data collected on WhiteHaven Canine may be used for marketing By Us Alone. This entails making customers aware of new products, services, or promotions and events via email, phone, or social media and search platforms.
- Personal information is not sold or shared for 3rd party affiliation or profitability and is strictly used to serve as informational guidance to provide relevant content that our current or prospective customers may find interesting.
Opt Out and Use Agreement:
- If you choose to opt out from receiving marketing or newsletter communications, you may do so by contacting us by phone or email.
This policy is effective as of October 1, 2021. Future updates to this policy will be indicated on our website within our policy and use agreement information.
Registration is NOW OPEN for the January 2024 STAR Puppy (3 openings); Canine Good Citizen (1 opening); along with the February Community/Urban Canine (CGCA/CGCU) (3 openings) class.
Sign-up and pay BEFORE December 15th and receive a 10% Discount from the regular prices.
The Discount applies to Private 1-on-1 Lessons scheduled for Jan -Feb 2024, also.